Monday, May 16, 2011

New stuff for the Kids


ahhhhhh!




Yes those are suspenders on Fabe!!  I saw some on this blog and squealed with excitement, then right away ordered some from Amazon.  She said she got them at American Apparel, which is where I would have preferred to shop from, but I think they are out. 



This cool Hoodsie I purchased from Threadless.  They have some neat, very decent priced kids stuff.  And it is all made in America, awesome!



  

And here is the other kid, new glasses, and a missing front tooth! The sweet little purse is her glasses case.  Also new: she wants to be called Addy.  I don't know where she came up with that but I really like it.  It has been challenging trying to call your child by a different name this far in the game but I am working on it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the suspenders! I didn't know american apparel was still in business, I thought I read a while ago that they went bankrupt. Ah, what do I know, I haven't been clothes shopping in forever.

    That toothless grin is great. I hope the tooth fairy was generous =)

    ReplyDelete