Monday, May 30, 2011

It is starting

I am getting more used to our yearly pattern now after a few years of working with the cooperative.  It is a slow buildup and then work takes off, sort of similar to a roller coaster.  Each year it seems that we have grand plans, are keeping perfect farming records, and weeding and planting are under control until somewhere mid summer when stuff starts to go to pot.  This I am used to.  Things still get done and we get literally tons of produce sold in some kind of insane, hot whirlwind.   The thing I am worrying about tonight is that I won't have time to keep blogging.  I hope I can keep up and keep it interesting.  Some of the best stuff for my blog would come out of our summers!  Hopefully I can take you with me for the ride.  It might get boring and neglected here and there and that needs to be okay, but I will try my best to keep up with it for you, my three readers, and for myself and my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment