Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In the news


We have been in the local news quite a bit recently.  Zeb sent out a press release about our produce storage building being done, and it has generated lots of interest.  So far there were 3 stories and 2 front page photos!  Fun!  Sometime I will write a post about what I do.  It is kinda confusing.   This press has been great though because we want the local population to know we are here.  My phone was ringing off the hook today; some people wanting to know more, some people were telling me how happy they are that people are doing this around here.  It was very encouraging. 

In our home news:




We stayed at a bed and breakfast in DuBois on Friday-  The Inn at Narrows Creek.  It was very cozy and we had a great time.  It was a birthday present from my Mom and Grandparents. 







We stayed at my Mom's the rest of the weekend.  The weather finally took a turn for the better and we had a great Mother's day spent outside.  I was so happy I was able to capture the tree blossoms and some of the spring flowers.  It really is beautiful out there right now.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. My husband was looking something up online and said, isn't that your friend Carla in the newspaper? Sure enough, it was you! I was talking to someone at your stand at the Pittsburgh Public Market who told me you guys were doing 7 markets this year?!! Holy cow you are growing fast. Congrats.

    I spend too much money at your stand by the way. EVERYTHING. Meat, chicken, eggs, chees, ice cream, veggies kombucha, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

    ReplyDelete