Friday, April 22, 2011

What we have been up to this week

Even though we have had a cold and drizzly week we have been trying to celebrate spring and going outside as much as we can.  Adela has had off of school since Tuesday so there has been some...






                                                              Egg dying!  and...





                                               cookie making!

And I have been dreaming about swimming.  Every semi-nice day makes me want to go down to the river to swim or go canoeing.  I can't wait.  Also we will be going to the beach this summer so I have been looking up bathing suits.  It has been at least 5+ years since I have bought a new one.  I am thinking about this suit.  I love the plaid and that it is more modest, and vintage-y!  I hope it won't be too long till I get a chance to try it out.

What have you been up to this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment