Friday, April 15, 2011

My first post!

I have been planning to make a blog for a while and it is quite relieving!  So much to talk about, where to start?

We had a great day weather-wise.  Zeb, Fabe and I went to  Foxburg to visit a chocolate shop, Divani Chocolate that is going to be a drop-off point for our CSA.  First we stopped and had some pizza then to the chocolate shop for business/dessert!  Foxburg is such a cute little town.  Also we saw an ad for segway tours around Foxburg!  Pretty funny but also probably fun. 

Later on I picked up Adela and we worked on our garlic for a bit.  The weeds are not so bad right now and weeding is a breeze.  They just pop up right out of the ground.  I wish it stayed like that all season.  We should have an easier year with it this year.  Last year I had Fabian in July and weeding got put on the back burner which hurt us later. 




Yay to me for starting a blog! I hope i keep up with it and that it is a good outlet for me.  Best wishes!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mama, I love your new blog! Your family is really growing! Does Adela have glasses now? She is so cute! And little Fabian, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your family, and your farming! I'm so proud of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mama B! Thanks! and yes Adela wears glasses. She likes them so far.

    Thanks Allison!

    ReplyDelete